Sunday, September 28, 2008

they do say the darndest things

funny sayings heard recently by my little ones


"i all fulled up of alligator" (ashton stating that he is full of gatorade)

me - what do you want for breakfast?
carson - "ummm, i will just have some chocolate" (try again buddy) "well that is all my tummy is hungry for right now." (i feel your pain bud)
ashton - "i just want ummmm.... chickee nuggets and ketsup" (please don't make me pour ketchup at breakfast time ashton) "ok, i just have sumting"


molly - "when i grow up i am going to have about 12 kids and then when it gets a little too busy i will probably get married. that way i can get a little more help and a little more money for a pool."

"are you sure there is no baby in your tummy mommy? (NO MOLLY I DO NOT) well it really sure does look like you do, i mean, im not trying to hurt your feelings, but it is really poochy mommy" (yes my friends, she asked me AGAIN and yes im still trying to run)

ashton - "you are my fwavowite mommy eber." or "i just like you now" (when he loves me)

"its too fair and its on purpose" (any time we say no... not sure what it means really)

"lammers do it" (when he does something wrong and he wants to blame the lamb)

"lammers wedy to be good now mommy" (i thought so buddy)

carson - "are you older than daddy" (yes bud, im 34 and daddy is 30) "i thought you were pretty old" (thank you bud)

maggie- "num nums muk muk kup" (feed me and get me some milk)

"up up up up up" (any time you think your going to plop down on the couch and relax for a minute in my house, think again)

and the best one this week...

ashton "maggie eating poop mom" (no ashton, that is a piece of toast

No comments: