Sunday, September 7, 2008

ants

so, im desperate for anything new to put on the blog. don't get me wrong, i do love a good political debate and im pumped for sept 26, but back to the norm here in the blogging world.
we got an ant farm. its ultra fascinating, even for me. those darn little ants work harder in one day than i think i have my whole life. dig, dig, dig, work, work, work, poor little tiny ants.

so here is a little clip of when we got it, not really exciting or entertaining, just anything to move the politics down the line a little. the funny part of the clip is that ashton is screaming his head off in the end, and it is because of an outlaw ant who busted loose and was crawling up his sleeve.





oh, and ashton started school this week, here is a pic of him totally lovin his first day.


2 comments:

lh said...

poor ashton, I feel the same way when creepy crawlies get on me!

lori

the mama bird diaries said...

Ashton looks so happy at school. How nice!