Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our beginning

So after much debate I decided to try and record some of the moments of my hectic life. I have a hard time holding a pen correctly (left handed - old - never learned), so I am hoping I will be more willing to type it out. My husband does think this is a silly idea, but he also dislikes reality tv, so I am going to go ahead with it.

To give a starting point (my version of the first page of my scrapbook) I will try and describe where we are at now.

Myself, nearly 34 years OLD. Currently working weekend option as a nurse. I'm trying to make myself younger and healthier by working out several time a week. I will also let you know how that is going.

My husband, nearly 30 years YOUNG. He currently holds a degree in electrical - computer engineering. No job - which is ok, more on that later. He is young and healthy, has always worked out and played sports. I hope to catch up some day.

My oldest daughter Molly, 7 1/2, going on 20. Beautiful, tall, long blonde hair, sweet loving, crazy smart, who could ask for anything more? Well I could, which is why I decided to hop right onto having child number 2.

My second, a son, Carson, who is nearly 6 years old. Handsome, onery, loving, athletic, tall, has a lot of "Hazen" qualities.

We were pretty busy, so took a long break from having babies and waited until Carson was all of 2 years old and decided to have Ashton. God may have decided to send us Ashton prior to us deciding to have him, but none the less, we wanted him.

Number 3. Ashton just turned 3. Strong willed, darling, white blond curls, hysterically funny,
loves cars like a nascar mechanic must. He has given us lots of practice on our love and logic parenting skills. We are I believe winning.

Things were crazy, we were out of space in our little split level house, one income, so we decided that must be a perfect time to have number four. And it was.

Number 4 is baby Maggie. 14 months old. White blonde curls, giant blue eyes, dimples. Delicious little chubby arms. Sass. Lots and lots of sassiness!!!! She is the fourth and final, so she is indeed spoiled rotten, and whooooaaa, a little sassy. But we love her so.



So that is our beginning. All of us here and growing together. My goal is to keep track of our moments, so I can remember then later in life when I am not all there anymore because of the four of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Its gonna be so much fun.