Thursday, April 16, 2009

five things i am thankful for this thursday

Again, don't look for a commitment from me, that every thursday i will have this list refreshed and ready to go... just happens to be flowing today.

i am thankful i have a job that feeds and keeps my household comfortable. (that even with a silly dem in office, my lifestyle hasn't been terribly affected thus far)

i am thankful i have 5 other amazing people sharing my home with me. 5 other people to eat the food i cook, listen to stories i read and watch my tv shows with me at night. i am never alone, and that is a great blessing to this girl.

i am thankful for my friends. they keep me sane, keep me laughing, keep me in check. they are good people who i would be a mess without.

i am thankful my body is healthy, disease and pain free most of the time. i am able to go run, play, garden, dance all without a second thought.

i am thankful to live in a nice neighborhood with good neighbors, a nice park, pool and walking trail and plenty of great friends for my children. (even if i work every weekend and miss out on all the fun)

so there you have it... when you hear me whining remind me of these things and most importantly, remind me that "whiners are weiners"
(classic quote from a friend)

No comments: