Saturday, October 25, 2008

pumpkin patch and strep throat

so i am down for the count with strep. can you remember how crappy that makes you feel? its a rare occasion that i haul my own self out to the doctor and i did just that yesterday after waking up with stridor due to my ever so swollen and bleeding tonsils. yuck-o. but i am going to give a "shout out" to the little walk in clinic at CVS. the nurse prac. who saw me had been a flight nurse for over ten years and was tired of the excitement of traumas, so shepou started working there. she was fantastic and i was in and out in about 30 minutes. granted, there were some interesting souls waiting with me, but still handy. then you just hop two feet to the pharmacy and get your scripts. ingenious.
so i went home armed with my antibiotics and lidocaine to a restful house where i could just lay around for days... resting and recuperating. ha ha.... well, close enough.
so with nothing really to blog about, i will just throw up some pics from the pumpkin patch. you definitely don't want to see pics of me at this point.






2 comments:

Maggie said...

Your children are very beautifull.

I sure hope you get better soon. It is unfair how us moms don't have time to be sick like everyone else.

Maggie said...

thank you for your prayers