Monday, November 9, 2009

fooled me once... fooled me twice



ok, so i have learned my lesson. no more working out while maggie is free in the house. she is a beautiful, destructive trouble magnet.

have you ever tried to get two full tubes of lip gloss off hard wood floors? it doesn't happen. i have tried everything, and my bathroom floor is a slick, shiny, vanilla pomegranate scented mess.



i should of stopped, yes i should of. she gave me warning when she came out of the bathroom and said, "i squeezed your wip stuff weely hard mommy. see? i a princess."
she had lovely lip gloss all over her mouth, and the way i saw it, that was better than black paint, right?




1 comment:

lh said...

ohhhhh, no. Not your lip gloss! I must concur, though. She does look like a little princess. And what princess worth her salt goes around without lip gloss? Can't say I blame her!