Monday, September 28, 2009

ok

i am ok with not having any more children.
i am ok with not being pregnant again.
i am ok with not holding my newborn again for that first blessed time.

i am ok with what i have been given.
i am ok with my four healthy, active beautiful children.
i am ok with having a little bit of free time for myself.

i don't feel sad when i am writing this.
i feel relief.
i feel excitement.
i feel at peace with this decision.

i watched desperate housewives last night, where the couple finds out they are pregnant with twins, after they have four children.
she was sad, she said she didnt want anymore kids, she said she didn't love those babies growing inside of her.
would that be me? of course not. would that be my husband? of course not.
we are crazy like that, we love to raise babies and have the craziness in our house.
but we are definitely both ok to move forward to the next stage of life.

we are happy to have time for each other, refocus on us, and let our children see us a little more relaxed day to day.

so i am ok to stay myhouseof6.

my babies...

molly


carson


ashton


maggie

No comments: