Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ashtonism part 3

i woke up early today because it was my husband's birthday and i wanted to spend a little time with him and the family before returning to work. i made fried chicken, tator tots, fruit salad and jello cake for dinner. the kids were playing outside and i called them in to eat.
ashton hops up to the counter and looks at his plate.

i tell him, "its everything yummy, so please eat up buddy."
he says "oh yes, mommy, i remember this dinner to death."
i ask, "what about death buddy?"
he says, "its death mommy."
"ok buddy, just eat it, ok."
my husband chimes in and asks him what he means.
"i remember this to death daddy."
jeff says "oh, do you mean you love it to death?"
"yes daddy, i lub it to death." says the sweet funny little thing as he gobbled it up and asked for seconds.

2 comments:

annie said...

Okay, I'm fasting from FB and my work password needs to be reset. :) So, hats- can I get one for a 7yo (the same pink one) and if she does adults, I'd like a pink one, too. :)

As far as the post- very cute :)

myhouseof6 said...

Gotcha written down - thanks!