Tuesday, March 31, 2009

dinner & dancing

sorry, no time to blog lately. i have been self indulged in the twilight series, reading this crazy vampire story every free chance i get.
i have also had lots of time off work (comparatively speaking) and have been soaking up my family, reintroducing myself as mama in this crazy house. we spent the night tonight watching old home videos of molly and carson when they were babies. so amazing how time flies by. jeff and i talked how we would pay every last cent to go back and relive just a moment of those early days. then we looked around us and realized we are still in the early days, still surrounded by other little bitty bodies. here is a glimpse at today's silliness, just more maggie dancing. i guess some day i will be watching this video and wishing to go back to these days too.

one more, me trying to get supper on the table. time out for a quick battle between the princess and ashton over who drank out of whose sippy cup. always a peaceful time, 5 o'clock.

1 comment:

lh said...

You gotta love it when they fight over you. Except when you don't. I'm surprised you are that calm at 5:00. That's when I get hateful and mean. But I do wish I lived in the house behind you, I'd love to be walking through my living room to look across and see maggie jamming away!