Wednesday, February 10, 2010

oatmeal

do you know the 10 lb bags of quaker oats that costco sells? you probably don't even look at them, because only me and michelle duggar buy oatmeal in that quantity.
i think oats are healthy and they find their way into most of my baking.
i keep these large large bags of oats in my pantry, on the lower shelf with all the other giant containers of food.
funny thing about those oats - when you are in a hurry to leave for work - your two year old cherub might decide to grab the bag and shake it all over the kitchen floor.
now if it weren't my kitchen, my oats, my two year old, this would have been an awesome picture/video. it was like the christmas snowstorm in there. notice there are no pics.
i didn't find it that much of a photo-op at the time. kind of wish i would have, words just can't do it justice.
maggie looked at the kitchen, looked at me and took off running for the hills.
smart, smart little cherub.

2 comments:

lh said...

hee hee hee. oh, lord. hee hee hee hee!

Anonymous said...

Miss Maggie makes me laugh weekly. Jen, I find myself going to your blog just to see what she will do next. --Is this payback from your childhood? :)

Miss you gals!